Our Chiropractic Services
Advanced Protocols & Techniques
If you have decided to pay a visit to a Chattanooga chiropractor, it is likely due to a serious physical condition or chronic pain which affects your life on a regular basis. When you have searched for an effective cure for some time now, we may be able to help. We believe that virtually anyone can benefit from chiropractic services, such as adjustments and other more advanced forms of treatment. Here at True Wellness Chiropractic, our doctors and healthcare specialists are dedicated to providing you with lasting results.
We offer the following information about our variety of services:
- Our team approach: While most chiropractors have similar missions, our approach is unique because of our absolute dedication to providing you with a workable solution. We have a long list of resources available to us to aid your recovery from injury or chronic pain and provide you with long-lasting relief.
- Progressive rehab: When you have been involved in any type of accident and have sustained any type injury or are suffering from serious health problems, we will likely recommend progressive rehabilitation. We may use a variety of treatments, such as chiropractic adjustments or massage therapy to treat your injuries.
- RockTape: There are a wide variety of uses for RockTape, from sports injury to pregnancy pain. This special tape, also known as kinesiology tape, is used by chiropractors to treat injuries and improve sports performance. It can be used to apply compression to assist recovery, or relieve pain and swelling through decompression.
- Cold laser therapy: If you are seeking non-invasive, drug-free, painless, treatment, cold laser therapy may be the answer for you. This type of procedure has rapidly become more popular to treat a wide variety of injuries, conditions, and syndromes. Not only is this treatment effective, it is less costly and much quicker than alternatives.
We are fully dedicated to helping you improve your life and overall wellness in an effective manner. Are you interested in learning more about the services we offer? If so, please get in contact with our knowledgeable team by calling us (423) 475-6438!
Why Choose Us?
- Most Advanced Treatment Protocols
- State of the Art Treatment Center
- Advanced X-Ray Techniques
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Accepts Most Insurance - Call to Verify