Chattanooga, TN Pain Management
True Wellness Chiropractic
Anyone in pain knows that it makes life worse — work is harder, the pain interferes with normal activities and quality of life declines overall. This is especially the case with chronic pain that just won’t go away. Is the solution to just accept pain as a part of your life? Or to turn to pain medications, injections or surgery?
None of the above are the right answers. You don’t have to accept pain as something that can never go away. And traditional medical solutions tend to come with side effects without providing long-term pain relief.
Fortunately, these are not the only options for relieving pain. Instead, you can turn to all-natural solutions that provide continuous pain relief without all of the side effects of traditional pain-fighting options like the ones we provide at our pain treatment center in Chattanooga, TN. To find pain management in Chattanooga, TN, come to True Wellness for chiropractic care. Call (423) 475-6438 to make an appointment.
How Does Chiropractic Care Work Better for Pain Than Other Medical Care?
When you go to a regular doctor or pain specialist because of back pain, neck pain or other body pain, he is likely to give you some painkillers. When these pills provide pain relief, they only keep the pain at bay for a few hours, and then it comes right back. That’s because the pills only target the symptom of pain, and not the problem that is causing the pain. On top of that, they can come with a wide range of side effects, which can include addiction in the case of narcotic painkillers.
What other solutions might your doctor offer? As we mentioned above, many doctors turn to steroid injections or even surgery if the pain doesn’t go away. Like pills, injections can come with many side effects without addressing the root cause of the pain. And while surgery might seem like a permanent solution, it is a very serious course of action and can lead to a loss of mobility, plus many people end up needing more than one surgery.
Interestingly, certain natural treatments, including chiropractic care, are able to home in on the problems causing the pain better than these typical medical solutions, stopping the pain where it starts. Some medical practitioners might also provide some natural solutions, such as physical therapy, which is one of the treatments a pain management specialist offers at our Chattanooga, TN office in addition to chiropractic care.
At True Wellness, you still get professional treatment run by doctors of chiropractic and other health professionals, while achieving true pain relief. The difference is that we don’t target the pain itself – we target the problem causing the pain with our pain management in Chattanooga, TN.
What Are the Causes of Pain?
There are a wide array of problems that can be causing the pain you are experiencing. That’s why our Chattanooga, TN pain management doctor performs a full evaluation before we start any treatment. Through questions and exams, we get a full picture of your pain. We’ll discuss the causes with you and ways we can target them for pain relief.
To give you a better idea, here are some problems that can cause pain:
- A pinched nerve from a spinal disc problem
- A sprain or strain
- Tight/tense muscles
- Muscle contractions
- Unbalanced brain chemicals
- Poor posture
- A health condition or disease
- The aging process
We offer a pain management specialist in Chattanooga, TN who’s trained and experienced in finding causes of pain and custom solutions.
How Does a Chiropractor Solve These Sources of Pain?
There are times a chiropractor will refer you to another specialist, such as when you have a disease causing the pain. But in most cases, we have targeted solutions that address the pain at its root and help you find lasting relief. Just ask the long list of people who have visited our pain management clinic in Chattanooga, TN and found the better health they were looking for.
Our solutions target many of the causes of pain, such as bulging discs, pinched nerves and tense muscles. Give us the chance to evaluate your situation and see if we have a solution for it. So how would our Chattanooga, TN pain management doctor go about treating your pain? We would use a comprehensive pain management plan that fits your case specifically.
These are the main solutions we offer and how they target causes of pain:
- Chiropractic adjustments: We use our hands to line up your spinal vertebrae, which improves posture and takes pressure off pinched nerves that were sending pain signals to the brain.
- Spinal decompression: This is another method that lines up your spine, providing the same benefits as adjustments, but with a different approach: a specialty table that gently extends your spine.
- Rehabilitation: We offer physiotherapy techniques that build muscle, improve range of motion and offer other benefits for muscle pain. Building muscle in certain areas of the body has the added benefit of taking pressure away from the back.
- Cold Laser: This technology uses light energy on your painful area, which helps improve the healing process.
- Rock Tape: This specialty tape can ease acute pain and help an injured area heal better and faster.
- Other Methods: We provide numerous other solutions as well, including heat and cold therapy, vibration therapy, ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation and massage therapy.
These methods do not only treat back and neck pain. Instead, we are able to treat a range of pain, including carpal tunnel syndrome, elbow pain, knee pain, headaches and more. And we can help you whether you are suffering from sudden acute pain or pain that has been ongoing.
Give True Wellness a Try
What have you got to lose by trying pain management at our Chattanooga, TN office? Your pain. It’s worth a try to live a life without pain holding you back. Make your first appointment by calling (423) 475-6438.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Advanced Treatment Protocols
- State of the Art Treatment Center
- Advanced X-Ray Techniques
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Accepts Most Insurance - Call to Verify