Elbow Pain in Chattanooga, TN
True Wellness Chiropractic
Just like with other joints in your body, you can end up with pain in your elbows. The elbow is comprised of and connected to bones, ligaments, muscles and tendons, so there are many spots that can be affected by injury and pain.
If you are experiencing elbow pain and are looking for elbow pain relief in Chattanooga, TN, come to True Wellness Chiropractic at our Shallowford Road location. Our elbow pain clinic can offer natural treatment methods to help you feel better and get back to your normal activities. Call our office at (423) 475-6438 to make an appointment for an evaluation with our elbow pain specialist.
Sources of Elbow Pain
Elbow pain can be caused by an injury or other problems. You might overuse your elbow through performing the same kinds of movements consistently over time. You might have injured it exercising or playing sports, through heavy lifting at work or home, or in a fall or an accident.
Your pain could be from a strain or sprain, or the elbow could be dislocated or broken. One common problem that affects the elbow is the condition known as tennis elbow, which can happen from overusing the elbow during sports and activities that extend beyond tennis.
It is also possible that you have a condition that is causing the pain, such as osteoarthritis or a pinched nerve. A visit to our elbow pain doctor can help determine the cause of the pain you’re experiencing.
Treatment for Elbow Pain in Chattanooga, TN
True Wellness Chiropractic is a pain relief center that focuses on relieving pain throughout the body, including in the elbows. We provide complete care by offering a number of different treatment options, each of which you can experience by itself or in combination with others. All of our treatment methods are natural and safe. You can use them as effective alternatives to pain medication and surgery.
Through chiropractic and complementary techniques, our elbow pain expert will not just focus on the symptom of elbow pain itself, but will delve deeper to the underlying cause of the pain.
Some of the treatments we might offer or recommend for elbow pain include:
- Hot and Cold Therapy: Ice can control swelling, and heat can improve circulation and relax muscles.
- Rest: You might need to rest the elbow after an injury to encourage healing and prevent it from worsening.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Just like chiropractors perform spinal adjustments to align and improve the back, they can manipulate joints like the elbow to reduce pain and encourage healing.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy can relax the muscles around the elbow and improve circulation to encourage healing.
- Progressive Rehabilitation: A tailored exercise program can help strengthen the area and improve its range of motion.
During your initial evaluation, we will come up with a specific treatment plan customized to the cause of your pain, your needs and your goals. We can tailor specific treatments, such as coming up with a specific exercise plan just for you.
Start Feeling Better
At True Wellness Chiropractic, we want our patients to feel better after seeing us. We provide effective treatment methods and give recommendations to help you improve your health and recover from pain. We know that elbow pain can prevent you from performing the activities you love, so we will work to get you back to your prime performance level.
To make an appointment for your initial evaluation, call us today at (423) 475-6438. We look forward to coming up with a personalized treatment plan that relieves your pain and gets you back to living!
Why Choose Us?
- Most Advanced Treatment Protocols
- State of the Art Treatment Center
- Advanced X-Ray Techniques
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Accepts Most Insurance - Call to Verify